San Antonio Air Duct Cleaning
San Antonio Air Duct Cleaning would like to remind you this: every time you turn on the air conditioner, heater, or other ventilation system installed in your home or office, you're breathing air delivered via a system of air ducts. In most cases, this in and of itself is no cause for alarm. After all, when air ducts are properly installed and attached to a well-serviced HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) system they are well insulated and do their job of delivering and removing air without a hitch. However, every once in a while, your ducts need to be inspected and cleaned.
When that happens, call Air Duct Cleaning San Antonio, the region's most respected clean-up service provider. Our reputation is built on providing unmatched duct and dryer vent cleaning and other related services. It's all possible, thanks to our state of the art equipment and HVAC inspection, restoration and maintenance association's recommended techniques.
Vents cleaning can never do harm. However, while some vents cleaning services may indiscriminately encourage consumers to order their air conditioning duct offerings, you should be aware of a few things before you actually order such a service. Here are some useful facts by San Antonio Air Duct Cleaning.
- A visual inspection should offer a first indication of whether or not your system is a candidate for duct cleaning. If you see any of these signs, you need to consult a professional.
- Visible signs of mold on or in ducts or on other parts of the system.
- Rodent infestation (look for droppings, hair and crumbs)
- Insect infestation
- Ducts are clogged with debris or dirt
- Excessive dust on registers, in ducts, on other parts of the system
- * It should be noted that not all parts of the work (the system of ducts) are necessarily visible. If you suspect that any of the above, or that dust mites or other microscopic bacterium are an issue, request a professional inspection that goes deeper into the system. Air Duct Cleaning San Antonio will be happy to assist you and to offer you our free quote.
- Aggravated health issues such as asthma, allergies or other respiratory illness warrants further checking.
Air Duct Cleaning - The Process
It is a good idea to become familiar with the air duct cleaning process, once it has been determined that your HVAC system is due for a clean-up.
San Antonio Air Duct Cleaning technicians first prepare the premises, by covering carpets and furniture with a protective cover. Then, all registers are methodically cleaned - sometimes all that is needed is thorough brushing and vacuuming with specialized equipment. Sometimes, registers will be removed, washed, and then dried before they are replaced.
We will include cleaning the inner and outer portions of your system in their initial quote. After all, cleaning the inner duct-work does no good if the air recycles through dirty external elements of the unit. Ask for a detailed list of completed tasks and look for the following:
- Evaporator, coil and drain pan vacuuming and washing
- Supply register clean-up (removal and replacement)
- Return air grille cleaning and resetting (as necessary)
- Access panel installation (as necessary)
One more important note: Verify that your HVAC system works both before and immediately after the cleaning process.
San Antonio Carpet Cleaning is an honorable organization that does not endorse wild claims about the benefits of air duct cleaning. We make no unauthenticated claims about how this procedure will vastly improve indoor air quality or reduce your monthly electricity bills. If you feel that your HVAC system meets any of the earlier mentioned criteria, or if you would like a honest, straightforward assessment before making any costly decisions, call (210) 858-9124 today for a free quote. Our dispatch point - 201 E Commerce St, San Antonio, TX 78205.